AddSecure is one of the leading companies in Europe within secured, critical communication in several business units. Our rapid growth is organic, as well as acquisitive, and today we have business in 15 countries. Now we are looking for a Financial Controller to our department in Mulheim, Germany.
About the role:
As Financial Controller at AddSecure, you will have an important role and be responsible for our entire DACH reporting. Your primary responsibilities will be:
- Monthly reporting in Group Consolidation System Aaro according to IFRS
- Analysis of monthly results including but not limited to P/L, BS, Ageing of A/R and Cash flow
- Financial inventory management, sales and COGS controlling
- Cash management and cash forecasting
- Business plan and forecasting
- Year-end close – annual reports, tax returns, Assist with annual audit requests from the Company’s external auditors
- Develop, implement, and maintain internal controls system
- Propose and support implementations of process improvements and efficiencies
Professional qualifications and experience
We want you to have a degree in accounting or similar relevant finance discipline and at least 5 years of hands-on experience in accounting preferably in an international business.
- You have strong analytical skills and are self-driven.
- You have knowledge and understanding of international GAAP vs local GAAP, tax reporting both effective and deferred tax and reporting for Group consolidation.
- You have experience of internal controls and compliance.
- You have proven yourself in a financial accounting role and have the ability and will to further develop yourself.
- Excellent knowledge of Excel is required
When it comes to language skills, you need to be able to speak German and English fluently, both orally and in writing. French would be advantageous but not essential.
At AddSecure our company culture and our core values and behaviors are very important. For us it’s important with customer focus, simplicity, team spirit and cooperation and we want all our employees to be helpful, kind, respectful, including, honest and engaged. For that reason, you’ll need to have those qualities as well.
What we offer you:
In addition to getting a full-time job with a fixed salary and nice benefits, you will get ambitious and nice colleagues. You will also become a part of a fast growing, international company that is in a very exciting phase.
The city you will work in:
Are you the right person for this role?
In that case, great! Don’t hesitate, just send in your application. If you want more information about the role, please contact our VP Finance Jenny Nyström +46 72 1643225.
Welcome with your application!