Join us and become our Global Enterprise Account Director for our Smart Transport division. AddSecure is a leading Global provider of premium solutions for secure data and critical communications with clients in North America Europe & Australia. In this role you play a critical role in driving our business forward globally with our Smart Transport solutions! These solutions enable data-driven improvements in profitability and full control of your transportation and logistics operations.
The Enterprise Account Director role is the global primary leader and sponsor, responsible for providing AddSecure Smart Transport strategic enterprise customers with the guidance and support needed for successful and effective use of our products and services to achieve their strategic goals. Key responsibilities include leading, developing and owning the account strategy, aligning and managing the cross regional sales team, driving effective account management processes, tracking and communicating progress, and growing our revenues across the full breadth of AddSecure’s products/ solutions for the Enterprise Accounts. This role reports directly to the VP Sales.
- Partner with the Strategic Account to optimize both their Business by application of our products & services.
- Ensure Strategic Clients get holistic and superior value from AddSecure such that they accelerate their investment in our technologies, growing AddSecure’s mindshare and cross-pillar revenue.
- Share best of practice with Strategic Accounts and peers in the industry conducting Customer Conferences acquire trends & knowledge from our customers customer.
- Develop & Apply AddSecure’s Strategic Account Program measurable progress towards an “AddSecure First” relationship.
- Develop an evolving multi-year strategic account plan and deliver that plan in collaboration with the Strategic Client & Cross Regional/Functional
- Teams.Orchestrate the interface, Lead and inspire the AddSecure Sales Team to deliver exceptional and seamless strategy execution. Co-ordinate activities across multiple pillars, organizations and partners and/or act as the lead negotiator for the largest, most strategic deals. Influence and lead strategic planning efforts within sales, product, prof. services, and R&D pillars to ensure Strategic Client requirements are represented and to ensure a client-centric approach.
- Understand the Strategic Client’s strategy and the industry’s potential. Adapt AddSecure solutions and articulate a value proposition to inspire the future direction of C- level management within the Strategic Accounts.
- Steer activities to continuously improve Net Promoter Score given by the Strategic Accounts persona’s.
- Create a Quarterly business review cadence with Strategic Accounts Sponsors to track our progress on aligned focus areas / work streams and other interactions.
- Manage escalation issues for the Strategic Client on a worldwide basis and drive those escalations to closure while creating a high level of customer satisfaction for the Strategic Client and a win-win environment for the AddSecure resources involved in the day-to-day operation of the Strategic Accounts.
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS
- Able to develop and execute against a multi-pillar, multi-year global account strategy, aligned to Accounts priorities
- Can demonstrate and develop significant understanding of the customer’s business strategies and industry trends
- Able to take an entrepreneurial approach, pro-actively providing the customer with insights about their business and opportunities for engaging with AddSecure.
- Able to work with C-level executives, understanding their issues and business requirements, and laying out a road map of how to leverage AddSecure’s products and services.
- Can act as a trusted advisor and thought leader to further senior level relationships and drive additional opportunities.
- Motivate individuals, teams, and an entire organization to perform at a higher level and to embrace change
- Negotiate skillfully to achieve a fair outcome or promote a common cause
- Communicate a compelling vision and be committed to what needs to be done
- Inspire others and build motivated, high-performing teams
- Establish clear team governance and regular communications
- Facilitate regular progress meetings with key accounts executives and sponsors to validate our strategy, progress and plans.
- Collaborate with worldwide Strategic Account counterparts to facilitate knowledge and expertise sharing, to support the development of deep industry-level, targeted solutions and value propositions
- Manage conflicting agendas whilst maintaining constructive working relationships
- Take ownership of escalation issues and drive to closure with a focus on customer satisfaction and establishing a win-win environment
Influence based Leadership
- Ability to lead & influence a geographically dispersed team without direct reporting line
- Able to sustain strong relationships with AddSecure’s senior executives and leverage their support to deliver success in the account
- Demonstrate a challenger mindset, a closer mentality, innovative “no boundaries” thinking and clear decision-making.
MOREOVER, YOU MEET THE FOLLOWING REQUIREMENTS
- Min BA/BS Preferred
- Project Management Certification
- 5+ Strategic Account Management
- International experience
Remote - home based / Office location depending on home country candidate.
WOULD YOU LIKE TO APPLY?
Please send your application to us as soon as possible, as we’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis. After a pre-selection process on your resume you will receive an invite for an introduction meeting by phone. If positive, you will be invited for (face-to-face) interviews. Feel free to contact us by phone or email if you would like to know more about the position.
M +31 6 5021 1802
AddSecure is a leading Global provider of premium IoT solutions with a focus on secure critical communications and data. More than 50,000 customers within the security and safety industry, rescue services, building security and automation, digital care, transport and logistics, construction, utilities, and more, safeguard their life and business-critical applications with solutions from AddSecure. This helps save lives, protect property and vital societal functions, and drives business.
The secure and reliable end-to-end solutions within the business units Smart Alarms, Smart Care, Smart Grids, Smart Rescue, Smart Surveillance and Smart Transport, help make the world a safer and smarter place.
The company, founded in the early 1970s, today employs more than 900 staff in 15 countries. AddSecure is headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden, and has regional offices as well as a network of distributors around Europe. AddSecure is majority-owned by Funds managed by Castik Capital, a European private equity fund with a long-term approach to value creation, founded in 2014.
For more information please visit www.addsecure.com