About the role
At AddSecure, the Smart Alarms UK Support team is responsible for ensuring that an efficient and high level of service is provided to all customers. The team plays a critical role, working directly with our large international customer base providing immediate first & second level support on their hardware and software solutions. We are now in need of finding a Team Leader for this Technical Support Team. In this position, you will have 2 direct reports and you will report to our Manager of Alarm Applications.
In the role as Team Leader Technical Support, you are responsible for the day-to-day management and performance of the team. You play an important part in establishing an excellent working relationship with customers and colleagues from other departments.
Other responsibilities include:
• Understanding the department’s standard operating procedures and policies, as well as team members’ daily tasks, to ensure work quality, maximum daily productivity and a high level of customer and partner satisfaction
• Ensuring that team members understand the support delivery terms of the standard maintenance support agreement
• Providing timely, well developed, and constructive feedback to other departments (such as R&D) regarding trends on reported issues related to product development
• Establishing after hours procedures (24/7 Rota)
• Carrying out software installations, migrations and software upgrades for customers
• Handling Support enquiries (phone or email)
• Coordinating, executing, tracking and delivering various customer projects from initiation through completion
We are looking for a motivated individual with excellent communication skills and a customer first attitude. You have strong leadership, sound judgement, business acumen skills and the ability to work effectively without the need for close supervision. We value strong problem-solving skills, critical thinking as well as a high analytical capability and we hope to find someone that is highly organized and experienced in multi-tasking and time management.
Other requirements are:
• Ensuring timely delivery of products and services to clients
• Practical experience of Windows Server 2012. 2016, 2019, IIS and networking
• SQL experience – being able to write queries, analyse data and extract reports
• Flexibility as the role will require you being part of the on-call rota (24/7/365)
• Bachelor's degree in IT or equivalent experience
• Driving License
• Minimum 2 years’ experience in prior management role
• Minimum 2 years’ experience in prior technical customer support role
Work in a company that is in an exciting development phase, expanding its portfolio by working hard on rolling out new products and services to our customers.
The position is full-time with a fixed monthly salary*. Your role in the business entails responsibility and great opportunities for development and gives the opportunity to work with experienced colleagues.
The people at AddSecure are our biggest asset and for us it is of great importance to build a culture where our employees thrive and want to perform. AddSecure's values are Team Spirit, Simplicity and Customer Focus.
*Plus a monthly allowance for being part of the 24/7 rota
The role should be located in Reading UK, but other locations will be considered for especially qualified candidates.
Does this sound interesting?
Please apply by clicking the apply button as well as submitting a personal letter and CV. As we will be conducting interviews on a continuous basis, please do not wait too long to submit your application. For more information about the position please contact Håkon Meland-Tangen via email@example.com.
We look forward to receiving your application!
AddSecure is a leading European provider of premium IoT solutions with a focus on secure critical communications and data. More than 50,000 customers within the security and safety industry, rescue services, building security and automation, digital care, transport and logistics, utilities, smart cities, and more, safeguard their life and business-critical applications with solutions from AddSecure. This helps save lives, protect property and vital societal functions, and drives business.
The secure and reliable end-to-end solutions within the business units Smart Alarms, Smart Care, Smart Grids, Smart Rescue, Smart Surveillance and Smart Transport, help make the world a safer and smarter place.
The company, founded in the early 1970s, today employs more than 880 staff in 15 countries. AddSecure is headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden, and has regional offices as well as a network of distributors around Europe. AddSecure is majority-owned by Funds managed by Castik Capital, a European private equity fund with a long-term approach to value creation, founded in 2014.