To enjoy working for AddSecure you must embrace change! AddSecure is on a mission to making the world a safer and smarter place and it is an extremely fast-growing business. We are therefore in need of finding a Service Operations Manager for our Business Unit Smart Alarms. In this position you will be responsible for our Second Level Support existing of 10 direct reports in the Nordics as well as setting up an organization that supports our global expansion. As Service Operations Manager you will report to our VP Operations Smart Alarms and be a part of the Operations Management Team consisting of 6 people.
You have a positive mindset and are motivated by continuously finding new ways to succeed. If you think this sounds like you, do not hesitate to apply.
- Develop and drive vision, strategy and goals throughout the organization.
- Manage and develop employees through coaching, training and support.
- Lead the Service Operations team and ensure that our services fulfil regulatory and internal requirements.
- Measure, report and follow up Service specific KPI’s and SLA’s.
- Challenge the current way of working within the Service Operations team and the entire business unit with the ambition to increase our Quality.
- Together with your team, plan and allocate resources, based on earlier volumes and upcoming activities.
- Secure that our teams have the relevant skills to support our customers in an excellent way.
- Drive effectiveness and ensure that the tools we use in our everyday work related to Service Operations are fit for purpose.
- Secure the AddSecure Global way of working within Operations and identify areas and competence to share between regions and local entities.
- Manage daily priorities within the incident backlog.
- Responsible for monitoring, surveilling and maintaining (or ensuring maintenance of) alarm terminals and system platforms.
- Own and ensure that Incident Management and Change Management Processes are followed.
- Create and provide a prioritized list of activities related to continuous improvements.
- Draft and distribute weekly reports of Incidents and planned changes.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Swedish and English
- Proficient in IT Service Management i.e. ITIL
- Experienced in IT Infrastructure and/or IoT
- Excellent interpersonal and supervisory skills
- Ability to act with discretion, tact, and professionalism in all situations
- Ability to maintain records and produce reports
- Extreme attention to details
- Strong decision-making skills
- Strong team building skills, ability to establish inclusiveness and a positive team-oriented work environment
- Strong planning, prioritization & organization skills
- A university degree is preferable, yet in this position your personality traits will be valued higher than the formal education.
- At least three years of proven track record as manager in a global business.
- Proven experience of excellent operational and people management skills.
- Experience working with support processes
Work in a company that is in an exciting development phase, together with many driven colleagues who like to be involved and influence the business. The position is full-time with a fixed monthly salary. Your role in the business entails responsibility and great opportunities for development and gives the opportunity to work with experienced colleagues.
Does this sound interesting?
Please apply as soon as possible, as we will be conducting interviews on a continuous basis. We hope to receive both a CV as well as a personal letter.
For more information about the position please contact Daniel Rylin via email Daniel.Rylin@addsecure.com or by phone +46 701 663185
We look forward to receiving your application!
AddSecure is a leading European provider of premium IoT solutions with a focus on secure critical communications and data. More than 100,000 customers within the security and safety industry, rescue services, building security and automation, digital care, transport and logistics, utilities, smart cities, and more, safeguard their lives and business-critical applications with solutions from AddSecure. This helps save lives, protect property and vital societal functions, and drives business.
The secure and reliable end-to-end solutions within the business units Smart Alarms, Smart Care, Smart Grids, Smart Rescue, Smart Surveillance and Smart Transport, help make the world a safer and smarter place.
The company, founded in the early 1970s, today employs more than 880 staff in 15 countries. AddSecure is headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden, and has regional offices as well as a network of distributors around Europe. AddSecure is majority-owned by Funds managed by Castik Capital, a European private equity fund with a long-term approach to value creation, founded in 2014.